Species in Hostas

  • Subject: Species in Hostas
  • From: "Rejean Millette" <bomil@total.net>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 07:57:36 -0500

The Quebec Hostas and Hemerocallis Society is looking for Hostas Species. Anyone knows where we can get some of those.

The Montreal botanical Garden is willing to prepare a special section with all the species.

If you can tell us where to get them or if you can spare a piece of yours just get in touch.

To know the different species missing, ask me...

Many THANKS

Reggie D. Millette
President