ramblings

  • Subject: ramblings
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 08:44:09 EST

In a message dated 2/17/02 7:59:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<< Yeah Narda, I have a hosta seedling named H. 'Basketball'.  I was going to
name
 it H. 'College Basketball' or H. 'Maryland Basketball' becausse I don't care
 anything about pro ball, but I decided that would be silly.

 Number one is still Duke and number two is still Nebraska.

 Chick

Sorry, Chick, did not make myself clear.  I was thinking more like.......Red
Hawk, Bearcat, .........I just ran out of names and I will not say Wild Cat
as that is an embarrassment right now.

Anybody think that the hostas have had enough dormancy, I am ready to bring a
few inside to get them going.  Patience-patience-patience......Daylilies are
up a couple of inches and looking good.  Wonder why the rabbits will eat the
sprouting hostas and not the daylilies?  Anyone got any ideas on that?  N.