Re: 'TWAS brillig, and the slithy toves

  • Subject: Re: 'TWAS brillig, and the slithy toves
  • From: CBCTPLANT@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:01:26 EST

But no sooner do you chase down Glen's little closing notes than he takes to posting something new!
Today's thought provoker is:

In 1870 Ernst Haeckel, a German biologist, coined the word " okologie",
which became oECOlogy before the "o" was dropped. Its literal meaning is
the "study of houses," but in this case it may be more fitting to say, "the
study of our house,' meaning the planet earth.
Glen Williams ***************

And I never did get him to tell me what:
"And yes I said yes I will Yes." J.J's last words.
Glen Williams ********************

Anyone know who JJ is?   Or why he was so agreeable?            GLEN?

Carol in CT z6/5
FIRST LOOK 2 /AHS Benefit Auction
Feb 16 thru Mar2 at 22:22:00 close