Re: 'TWAS brillig, and the slithy toves

  • Subject: Re: 'TWAS brillig, and the slithy toves
  • From: "Dan & Lu" <hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 14:01:53 -0500

And I never did get him to tell me what:

"And yes I said yes I will Yes." J.J's last words.
Glen Williams ********************

Anyone know who JJ is?   Or why he was so agreeable?            GLEN?

Hi Carol,

I have a good idea who J.J. was.

J.J. and Bubba were from south Georgia.

One day while riding in J.J.'s pickup truck Bubba said to J.J. "Betcha another six pack your old Chevy can't beat that train to the crossing".

J.J. said "And yes I said yes I will Yes."

Bubba's last words were "YeeeHaw".

Dan & Lu