Re: The Tiara Story

  • Subject: Re: The Tiara Story
  • From: KT1140@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:02:01 EST

In a message dated 02/26/2002 9:40:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gw1944@vermontel.net writes:

<< My master plan is to eventually put all of these incestuous clan
 members in one bed and reread the works of  William Faulkner. Any news of
 the new would be greatly appreciated. If any of you have nameless sports
 and are willing to trade...please let me know....or at least that more
 progeny exist. >>

I actually have a new tiara that you might be interested in. It's from
Viktoria Sarafin called of all things "Glen Tiara" (no, I'm not kidding) She
named it after her farm, Glenbrook.
It is a sport of 'Golden Tiara' that is very similar to 'Grand Tiara'
If you want an OS division I can bring it to First Look if you plan to
attend. I've also attached the pic.

JPEG image