Re: FIRST Look Auction...A new variety you'll want to bid for...

  • Subject: Re: FIRST Look Auction...A new variety you'll want to bid for...
  • From: DaveJenningsNY@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:49:41 EST

I intend to donate a division of my Prize Winning Hosta (Hasamona Daniel's
Delight) to the First Look Auction next weekend...It was awarded a Second Place
 Ribbon at last years First Look contest so its truly a prize winner!    I
originally bought it at the Auction as a tiny two leaf seedling at  the very
first Conference of First Look...so its only appropriate that the  first division
from it be donated back to First Look!!  Its obviously an OS  division and
the first of its kind away from Glenville Gardens...so obviously a  rare find
for the lucky bidder!
Let the bidding begin...SOON!!
See the attached Image...sorry the file size is on the large size...but I
didn't want to compromise quality!
Best wishes,
Dave Jennings
Glenville Gardens
Scotia, NY
_GlenvilleGardens@aol.com_ (mailto:GlenvilleGardens@aol.com)
In a message dated 2/6/2005 10:11:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,