Re: [hostapix] Address change--

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Address change--
  • From: "Lu & Dan Nelson" hostanut@Bellsouth.net
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 04:45:29 -0500

Mike x2,

You need to go online to the yahoo site and change your yahoo profile. If you can't remember your yahoo password, I can send you an invite to Hostapix and once you sign up as a new member, I can delete your old address. However, this will only take care of hostapix. If you are on any other yahoo groups, you will have to do the same at each group you are in, or change your profile once, and it takes care of all groups.

Let me know which way you wan to go.