Not an Atta Boy

I would be honored of you wanted to include my write up in your local
newsletter. I can polish it up a bit and send it to you in a another
e-mail

    Dan,
            This really is an outstanding article, I would also like to put it in a Lily Newsletter that I am the Editor of if you wouldn't have a problem with it.

    It's a good thing they decided to let you back on the Robin. Someone of your caliber belongs on it to pass on fine info such as this.

    By the way - this does in no way qualify as an "Atta Boy" to get you back in the good graces of the list! Keep trying.

Darrel Roeder
Weyerhaeuser, Wi