Re: Hosta Growth

In a message dated 2/6/99 12:01:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wie1086@mail.harborcom.net writes:

<<  If you know how to plant a hosta, as presumably we all do here, I don't
see why        	this is an issue. >>
I Believe the above statement can be attributed to Chick...   Now we've spent
quite some time on root conditions of potted, unpotted, field grown etc.,
etc..  However, as Chick mentioned in the above statement - (See above
statement) - we all know ......
But do we...???  Oh really ???  Well I for one would like to know what you all
do with those hostas once you've beaten the cr_p out of them, swore at them
and cut the roots all around and around... I have a feeling I'm going to find
out that I don't even know how to plant a hosta - after all last year was my
first year and I am now the proud owner of a bunch of hostas with their root
balls all screwed up... So now will someone please give me the next dose of
bad news - the planting process !!!

PS.  It is still GREEN SIDE UP, isn't it?