Good evening
	I finally tried it getting rid of the virus and it seemed to work.
First I deleted ska.dll and ska.exe which are the virus files. Then I
restarted my computer in dos mode(which I am pretty shaky at) and typed
in cd windows\system which will change it if you start at c:>  to the
folder where the remaining file that was modified is at. Then type in

at the c:>windows\system>   dos prompt and when it prompts you whether
you want to overwrite type y and press enter. After that if it works it
will say so and then type in exit and windows should come up. Here is
where I found the info

	After this I restarted my computer and it seems to work fine. I don't
know if I can help anyone with this but I am willing to try. You might
as well give it a shot if you are going to have to format your hard
drive anyway. If you go to the find function on the start menu and type
in   SKA.EXE   or  SKA.DLL and find you have them on your system you
have it anyway. On second thought don't listen to me, do whatever you
feel is right.  :-)