Hosta Growth

Chick, Ran and everyone else

I have been away to Montreal attending a Hockey Tournament with my son for
the weekend and came back to a lot of interesting postings about container
versus field grown. It stimulated more response than I thought it would and
has brought to light many aspects about growing Hosta I hope everyone found
interesting and helpful. One person, I believe, responded that we all used
our opinions in this discussion and they are right, wade through the
postings because there is no right and wrong here, just a lot of good info
based on different gardening practises and experiences.

Many Thanx

John Kee