Re: Your Book of Hosta Sports

What is this 'BEN zonneveld BOOK of hosta sports'...y'all be talkin bout?

If'n anyone out there has de "B'Book" in electronic format, digital copy er whatever?....fire it over :-( huh?  THIS AIN'T plagAIRising NUTTIN, cuz it's just for our own personal evaluations, after which we shall DELETE....right?

:-B))