Re: amendments

In a message dated 2/8/99 11:59:43 AM Central Standard Time,
braggs@mediaone.net writes:

<< Having seen Van Wades hostas I wonder what he would say about adding
 organic amendments into the soil?

I think it would be very appropriate to say, Van probably finds difficulty in
incorporating soil with organic amendments.  I know a vast majority of his new
hillside-stream beds, were made of pure pro-mix.  As all who has visited Van's
display garden knows, his plants break all records of so-called mature size.

Patsy Stygall