Re: Heresy do not read on.

Chick writes
>Now, I did not say that your way doesn't work, I'm not even claiming that it
>doesn't work better.  I simply said that if you're claiming I'm doing it all
>wrong, you better give me a better reason than the fact that you do it
>differently.  So far, imho, nobody has.  So far, most of the "science"
>simply makes me wonder how I and so many others have done so well for so

My way doesn't work so much better as to take issue with other methods but
it is much easier than all the double digging, roto-tilling, back filling,
consternation over whether I've added the right ammendment or not.

One reason so many different ways work is plants are so forgiving.

I'm saying lighten up science is on the side of ease.
Butch Ragland So. Indiana zone 5