Re: Heresy do not read on.

Sometimes I will water for
> several days in a row in a dry spell.  I do not have to follow this procedure
> in my sun areas.  Without the Maples, my soil retains moisture and I only need
> to water these areas every 5 or 6 days.  Of course, I mulch well to retain the
> moisture and retard weeds.
>
> God bless George Schenk and his formula for the "perfect gardening soil"!
>
> Patsy Stygall
>Patsy
What ever you do IT SURE WORKS !  I was one of those privlidged to be
invited to see your garden in "97"  I believe , and many others have
echoed this, that yours is one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever
seen.  I show a few pictures, and the audiance gasps!  It was a joy!
Thanks
Ran Lydell
Eagle Bay Hosta Gardens
10749  Bennett Rd.