[TO PATSY STYGAL?] Re: Heresy do not read on [George Schenk soil ammendment method?]

Patsy Stygal,
                  Please excuse me, if I am supposed to know: who George Schenk is, and what his strong recommendation to amend soil properly at the beginning, might be.  I hate to say this, but I am not familiar with George Schenk's soil ammendment methodology.
                  I am interested to know what Mr. Schenk's recommendations related to soil ammendments may be, since "perfect gardening soil!" does intrigue me, to say the least?   If you have the time, to briefly outline George Schenk's procedure, I would be eternally grateful (and others also!.. I'm sure?).  I offer you my sincere thanks in advance.  I am & remain,

hosta sincerely yours
William Nash (WiN) Guelph Ontario Canada z4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>