Re: Plagiarism Story VI

I find it telling that Ben Zonneveld has not responded, in any substantive
way, to any of the charges.

Based upon the posts I have received, and based upon my reading Zonneveld's
pamphlet and the articles in THE HOSTA JOURNAL, I believe that Ben Zonneveld
plagiarized the works, ideas and writings of Jim Hawes.

I look forward to any defense Mr. Zonneveld should like to present, other than
sarcastic comments and comments from Messrs. Olson, Stevenson and Walek.

Clyde Crockett z5 <ccredux@aol.com>