comment 4 references

Dear Hosta fans
This starts to become the  most hilarious soap on the
internet. I did send more than a thousand, yes 1000
hosta related messages via the internet robin. I am
the first to admit that there are mistakes. However
with so many messages even a child could pick out
some mistakes. Jh asks me to give a reference with each
and every cultivar .He even could find some were I did
not, Wow!. Everone could see that that is impossible Even
 the hosta clock as it seems to be called nowadays does
not do that. On the other hand I give plenty of
references in my book.
The rule for a reference is that you give one if you use
 a substantial part of some work not a single cultivar.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands