comment 5 science

Dear Hosta fans
In science in is not uncommon that two people have the
same idee the same time. This well know fact is simply ignored by
JH . Just the sole fact that I published a few months later
 using the same freely available data for a completey different
purpose,  he concludes that this "proves" my misbehavior.

Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands