Cooks Nursery & Eagle Bay Gardens(Ran Lydell)

I received the 1999 List today from subject.

Marvelous delectable mouth-watering!!

Ran, I MUST have June Bug!!!! The check is in the mail!!
Couple of comments:
If your order exceeds $150, then you can get June Bug for half-price==$60
rather than $120.(June Bug is not counted.)

There is also a "Special List" available. (Ran, please send to me.)

It is not only a catalogue with some great hostas but also FUN to
read.(Perhaps not as fun as Tony Avent, but who can top Tony??)
phone him at 716 366-8844.

Nice job, Ran, old sweat.

Clyde Crockett z5