Re: Frost Heaved Hostas

Morning, Dan:

I took a walk yesterday through the garden, and I found several hosta in a
similar state.  I just covered then with some wetted pine needles and compost
that I was able to loosen up from the pile.

The ground is still frozen here in my shaded z5 garden.  I'll wait until more
favorable ground conditions to replant the hosta.