Re: Bill Brinka plant

Floyd,

Bill Brinka called a couple of weeks ago, and during our conversation,
mentioned a new release of his that is bright yellow with red pedioles.
Clarence Falstaff has tc it and it is being released this year.  I don't
remember the name as I lost interest when I learned it is viridescent.  I also
have an outstanding bright yellow seedling, which holds its color until late
summer.  No need for two!

Patsy Stygall