Re: screensavers and addresses

Cheryl Nelson wrote:

> I had to reformat computer and lost all  those addresses for must see
> web sites and must have screen savers so anyone who could tell them to
> me it would be greatly appreciated.  bip@tds.net Have a great day

Hi Cheryl
	The screen savers that I have made for hostas are at the urls below.
http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/num1.html
http://www.NaylorCreek.com/
http://www.hostasonline.com/l/lakeside/index.html
	I also made some with daylilies which have some really beautiful plants
but if everyone here is like everyone on the daylily robin interests
don't cross over much.
http://lilyfarm.com/main.html
http://www.hostasonline.com/p/pat/index.html
And the mother of all screen savers as far as size and probably in
number of plants is Gary Truck's grass screen saver. Hopefully I didn't
forget anyone.

--
Bye
Bob