Re: let it end

Diane wrote:
"I have noticed that there are no comments or messages bouncing around this
issue from the female members. And I wonder why that is."

I agree totally. Some of our female members speak up from time to time but we
could use a lot more input from the fairer sex!

You don't suppose the computer keyboard is like the remote control to the TV set
do you?

On the other hand we might just have a shy bunch of women on this list!

I can think of Joanne, Lori, Patsy, Diane(you), Diane, Denise, Carolyn, Beth,
Barbara, Mary, Bev,  Clair, Rhonda, Cindy, Carol, Gale, Gretchen, Donna, Susan
and I am sure a few others I can't think of right now.

OK, forget the "shy" theory. These women aren't shy. It must be something else.
Maybe they just need a target to shoot at!

I volenteer!

Dan