Re: let it end

OK, forget the "shy" theory. These women aren't shy. It must be
something else.
Maybe they just need a target to shoot at!

I volenteer!

Dan

Dan,
  Now why in the world would we want to shoot at you!?!?!?! I wouldn't
volunteer for something unless you know what you're getting yourself
into.... Especially when you tell us that you have daffodils
blooming!!!!!!!  :)

Diane Frederick
Cleveland, zone 5, where nothing is blooming :(