Re: let it end

Jim
You have  a point for doing what you did...and I agree you should have done
it! ( But not here! )Good for ya! Unfortunately( or who knows maybe  the
opposite), for many of us on this list, it was not an issue with us...I read
all there was to be said, but could not jump in and comment, cause it did
not involve me! this was an issue between you and Ben..( and maybe
others...I dunno..kinda lost track at one point) and you both aired your
opinions and sides, but as far as I'm concerned, so?  Has anything been
accomplished or resolved?  Maybe I missed something!  I think at this point
in time, being February and all, frustration is rampant( Iknow it is
here...call it what you wish...hormones...lack of sunlight..pick it!)  but
there are so many other things to be discussed re "hostas" that  this
discussion, if pursued should be moved to the "political arena" ...and let
the rest of us who wish to discuss the petty points of growing and enjoying
hostas to do just that!    Promoting hosta "enthusiasm  and followings" will
not be accomplished by pursuing this thread! Hey, if I would have subscribed
at this point, I would have dropped off quicker than a dead fly!...Get the
drift...not a happy camper!...but love ya all!  :-)  enuff is enuff
Merci!
Barbara
Quebec, Canada
"township@acbm.qc.ca"