Re: let it end

"> In our hosta-open robin there are likely to be those of a pop culture
> philosophy who lack interest in a subject ...and they might even not
> wish to stop the O.J. Simpson's and the Bill Clinton's of this world who
> "get away" with it. But there are others with a philosophy of old
> fashioned morality who say "enough is enough...BZ will not get away with
> it this time". That's why some of the boys will not go to their rooms.
> Maybe some of the girls will come out here with us...besides, its more
> fun here.<GGG>"

And this I did not read...but did now....and seriously...not amuzing!  Do
not attack those that wish to remain silent and not thread where their
opinions will not even be taken seriously!  What I think of O.J (which is
not much...but no way to be compared to whats being discussed) and Billy
boy, who...hey in my opinion...good for him (you brought it up!) are 2 far
fetched examples of the  war of hostas and principales going on here!
Guys....the world and justice will not be changed with your stands on hosta
world principales!  Ben...apologize and end this poop....and Jim ...accept
it...without reading between the lines!  and everyone else...got loads of
hosta babies doing what they do best....growing green and happy! ( P.S.
changing my e-mail addy after this!)  Ta Ta!

Quebec, Canada