Re: New hostas for the new season---'Johanne'

In a message dated 2/19/1999 6:57:53 PM Central Standard Time,
jopyz@earthlink.net writes:

<< what are some of the one's people feel they won't be able to live without
 this year?   >>
 Hi Joanne and All!
'June Bug' does appear to a winner. I am ordering it also.

There is one that I want that I used to have but it bit the clay, as it were.
It is H.'Johanne' . (I think that is the right spelling;but, I wrote about
this heavily seersuckerd blue in an article and used the wrong name.So maybe I
am wrong again.) I got it from the late Lucy Simpers. It looks like a piece of
a blue rock---very heavy substance. The introducer was C. Ellyson or Ellison.
Pete Ruh offered it one year but it is not listed in his 1999 catalogue.

Anyone know if it is in the trade?

Clyde Crockett z5