Re: june

In a message dated 2/20/99 4:25:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
braggs@mediaone.net writes:

<< Ronnie,
 I've grown June a couple of years now and can definetly recommend it.
 Very pretty you'll like it. >>

There you have it folks - June must be an excellent hosta - after all, coming
from a Dan it has to be all aces...

Thanks Dan, and all the rest of you that took time to answer my question about
June..  I gotta get her.

Ronnie