Re: june

June is one of those Hostas that draw a lot of interest when I bring them to
the farmers markets, even those people that do not like Hosta ask about this
one when they see it.
The person that was looking to find out if this was a nice Hosta also I
believe said they had already gotten "CHANTILLY LACE ." Both these Hosta
should make a nice combination in the garden.
I wonder if any one has a nice sized 'ARISTOCRAT' and would like to make some
statements about how much they like it of if they do not?

I think all three of the above would make an interesting planting in the same

Paul Henjum
Specialty Perennials
zone 4
<A HREF="http://hardyplants.com">http://hardplants.com</A>