Re: june

Hi everyone
	I transplanted a couple of June to a shady area to try them out last
year and see if they would match the photos of others and they became an
ugly oily looking green. They are much prettier with some sun in my
opinion. I agree with Clyde though. There seems to be a lot of
difference in them from mine and the different photos I have seen.