Re: Garden Addictions ...

<< Sandie, went out and looked for Flower Gardens and had no luck, did find
an
 issue but could  not determine if it had your garden in it.  Which issue had
 your garden in it?

 Also, bought the Fine Gardening with Tony Avent's article in it.  I got the
 feeling that they probably butchered his writing for publication,

I think there is only one issue per year ... in the current issue, my garden
would be right in the center of the magazine.  it's entitled "Tiny Townhouse,
Terrific Garden" (I think).

I'm sure Fine Gardening must have butchered Tony's writing ... just reading
some of the comments attributed to me in the Flower Gardens article kind of
made me cringe and they also imported and added plants to my garden which
don't belong there for a little "pop of color" ... what can you do?!

Sandie