Hosta Library CD

Hi everyone
	I have an idea for some of the library money if most agree. I can make
cd's of the library, netscape 4.7, paint shop pro, the chatroom
software, and about anything else that I won't get into too much trouble
for and we can figure out how to mail them to everyone. If there were
too many people maybe I could send a master disk to someone and they
could make some too.
	This should cost about $4 a disk including bubble wrap envelope, jewel
case, and postage, give or take $.50.
	There is nothing better than to have the library on your computer. As
fast as you click the links the photos are right there. No download time
at all.
	I think this should include all people from the AHS robin(please
forward), the Hosta-open, Nise, Hostatalk, and Hostapix. They all took
part in donating and bidding on the plants.
	Another alternative is to make about 20 and people send them to each
other to copy onto their hard drives and mail them on.
	We could do this again periodically as more photos are added.
	I don't see why this wouldn't work as well for macs as well as pc's
except the other programs.
	Let the fireworks begin.  :-)
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308