Labels

All the talk about labels, I must add my 2 cents worth--or should I say $2.45
worth.
I have tried many labels and used paw-paw and label maker labels for a long
time, and the ones you write on,  etc.  Finally, at the Hosta Convention in
Indianapolis, there was a display by 2 young girls of some labels.  I picked
up the information, and when I got home, I ordered a couple just to see how I
liked them.  I loved them, and have been acquiring them every since.  In
fact, my Christmas present this year was over 100 new labels that my husband
got me.  He not only finished out my hosta labels, he got the daylilies,
iris, and other perenniels.  The company is called THE FORGET-ME-NOT MARKER
COMPANY, and the address is 1917 Kenneth Street, Urbana, Illinois 61082.
They are nice size labels, engraved, and come with you choice of 2 different
length wire holders.  My other labels, faded, the dogs and people walking
knocked them out of the ground.  These stay put and are such easy read.  They
are $2.25 to $2.5 0 each, which is quite expensive, but that is what I have
been asking for for Christmases and birthdays, etc., and now with this
Christmas my garden labels will be complete (until I go shopping for more
hostas).  Just had to pass this on.

The man is now making FunArt Garden Products and this includes sprinklers,
etc.
His phone/fax is 217-367-6474, E-mail:nmillalr@ix.netcom.com and he has a web
site at www.angelfire.com/il/cool1/index.html. but he doesn't have the labels
on the web site, just his sprinklers.  Maybe if you E-mail him he will mail
you a pamphlet.

Freddy Schaefer