HOSTA STONES..

In a message dated 01/02/2000 12:20:19 PM Central Standard Time,
bmathani@flash.net writes:

<< Sue--I'm not sure who actually sells them, but if you E-Mail me, I can
 look up some names for you.  I don't think everyone on hosta-open wants
 to read all this.  I DO know that they DO NOT ship them, so you would >>
SUE , The EASTERN MI. Hosta Society are the ones who sell the stones. They
won't ship-cost prohibitive- but they WILL be at the HOSTA COLLEGE in Piqua
again. I believe the cost is $20-22. If you have any questions call Mark or
Rebecca Hanner.If you let them know ahead of time , maybe they could bring
some of the older ones to sell this year.  Jim