Re: [hostapix] HL expansions! NEW SOCIETY?

In a message dated 1/2/2000 5:46:37 PM Central Standard Time,
rose5sr@midwest.net writes:

<< I may have miss spoke.  I thought this was an extension ot the American
 I was not suggesting a new society (not that I am against one). >>

Last year or so there was a strong sentiment expressed on the Shadegarden
listserve to form a new society, which would include ALL shade-tolerant

It is no mean task to form such an organization--but I would be gald to help
in whatever way I could.
Perhaps we need a Task Force to study nterest, feasibility, etc. of doing

C. Crockett z5