More help needed

Hi,
WIth one problem solved, I have another I need help with.
I have the following info:
Greater Carolinas Hosta Society
Mary J  Johnson
150 Dixie Dr
Cowpens SC  29330-
Email contact     hosta2@bellsouth.net   Bob Odom
This came back to me as a mailer daemon, or what ever that is!
Does anyone have updated info for that society? Is anyone on the robins a
member? Would you please Email me privately with anything that you have so
that I can update my db?
Thanks a millennium!
Carol in CT z6/5