Re: Canadian Test

  Might have to disagree with you.  Although I have not been in Boston,
driving in any bigger city in the country of Mexico is literally taking
your life in your hands....or is in the hands of the driver next to you.
If your front wheel is ahead of the vehicle next to you, you have the right
to pull into that lane.  A circus type atmosphere, but w/ real lives at