Re: library

Chick wrote:
 Guess it doesn't help much to have even more space if you
> can't get into the space you had.
Hi Chick
	You are right on this one. I don't understand it. I have sent them
maybe 12 emails now, one or two a day reminding them that nothing is
happening and nothing ever does. I even sent one to their ceo this time.
I figure if no response at all I am going to get serious about moving.
What a pain but I don't see any reason to stay any longer.