Re: critters on my seedlings

In a message dated 1/17/00 12:39:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ShayDguy@aol.com writes:

<< Most of these products caution AGAINST using it around food or even in
 preparation areas.  Your "nice lady from the pet shop" may be selling
 contaminated foodstuff.

What I thought at first too Jim, but considering that some of the birds that
she sells are in the $1000's I doubt she would do anything that might
jeopardize her profits.  I didn't make it clear that she sells birds and not
wild bird food.  N.