Re: Calling all Easterners...er...everyone!

It's ok Gerry, Narda is my evil twin.

I know Chuck Plemmons all too well, LOL! Also, been a subscriber to Carolina
Gardening for about 5 years now. Thanks anyway.

I'm near Clemson, on Lake Hartwell in the town of Westminster. I agree about
the views from Hendersonville. I always thought that if I found me a rich
old fogy, I'd like to retire to Hendersonville. Awesome Place! But

Nope, just me, my 3/4 acre land and 59 thousand acre lake. Aaaaaahhhh.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)