Re: library cd

Thanks Bob, just wondering a bit more about "the programs" that are on
the CD that won't work on MAC machines. What are the programs etc.? I
don't know much, (actually almost nothing) about programing etc., but
wondering why it is apparently difficult to impossible to get a CD that
works on MAC's for people who have those machines, and a different CD
that works on the other machines. Is the task just more trouble etc. or
cost prohibitive, or what? Seems that the existence of MAC's is
apparently a continuing reality.
Bob wrote:
> John Lanier wrote:
> >
> > Hello Bob, I'm hoping, and assuming, that the CD's will also work in MAC
> > machines.  JML
> Hi John
>         I don't see why everything but the programs will work since html and
> jpg and gif files are universal or cross platform I think they call it.
> --

MissVitro Plant Tissue Culture Laboratory
John and Laura Lanier
Route 9  Box 908
Burnsville, NC  28714
(828) 682-4174