Re: library cd

John Lanier wrote:

> Thanks Bob, just wondering a bit more about "the programs" that are on
> the CD that won't work on MAC machines. What are the programs etc.? I
> don't know much, (actually almost nothing) about programing etc., but
> wondering why it is apparently difficult to impossible to get a CD that
> works on MAC's for people who have those machines, and a different CD
> that works on the other machines. Is the task just more trouble etc.
Hi John
	I have included Paint Shop Pro, Netscape 3.04 and 4.7, screen savers,
and a couple of others. If you or someone who has a cd writer would
volunteer to make a cd I would sure cooperate. There really isn't much
except the screen savers and Paint Shop Pro you couldn't get elsewhere.
I am sure the basic cd will work for all.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308