Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #706

<<  Sea Fire or  PeeDee
 Gold Flash or Chiquita at the base of my dark purple
clematis next
spring!
 Go check out Chiquita at the HostaLibrary!  WOW! >>

I love my Daybreak (gold) hostas with reds and
maroons...with red astilbe, maroon heucheras, burgundy
roses and astrantia, etc. The Daybreaks hold their
color well throughout the growing season; they're a
very reliable and colorful highlight in my perennial
borders...one of my favorites.

Yvonne in Z4 MN

0