Re: Driver I.D.

>>10. Four-wheel drive pick-up truck, shotgun mounted in rear window,  beer
>>cans on floor, squirrel tails attached to antenna:
>> ALABAMA

Which means - 4wheel drive pickup, rear window mounted shotgun window open
with beer cans flying into the truck bed with bumper stickers saying I've
been to swinetime, or rattlesnake roundup or muledays
must mean they live in certain parts of Georgia...

Lived through it and don't want to see it again.
Kate