cd is on it's way

Hi everyone
	I couldn't wait any longer. We sent out around 110+ cds today. Barbara
is at home busily making the other 25 and they will be mailed soon.
	I know there are errors on these. I just removed the top Niagara Falls
which I quess was a seedling of this plant. I also made errors in
spelling and alot more I don't even realize yet.
	Anyway when you get yours if you put it in the cd drive and open the
index.html file that is in the main folder you are all set. You could
even copy the whole thing to your hard drive and once you open the
index.html file in your browser just bookmark it like any website and
that is all you would ever have to do.
	Have fun.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308