Trying to Grow seeds

Ok,   here is the continuing saga of ME growing hosta.  As we know in past
emails I either can't get a seed to grow or it's died a horrible death.
Well thanks to some very loving friends and Bob's picture on what seedlings
look like,  I may actually be growing Hosta from seed.  I know, I know don't
get too excited yet their not full Hosta yet but just to see those little
green tips break the soilless medium.  Now the question is keeping them
going until they are big enough (hint hint -- any private advise is more
then welcome!)

So far the seeds popping their heads are some from "Let's Streak" (yes
sweetie your seeds have peeked up)  some are from Niagara Falls x Jean
Harlow OP, another OP of a mystery plant with lots of red on the petioles,
and some from Niagara Falls OP (which is right by two interesting plants
which I'll assume is the father (ha ha ha)).

Keeping our fingers crossed,