Re: [streak] swoosh seedlings

In a message dated 1/30/00 4:28:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, abbl@online.no
writes:

<<
 Bob --- I am not sure but it makes sence to me that seedlings that have
 very little green in the leaves will grow less - or slover - because they
 have less photosynthesis production of 'food for the plant'? Only the green
 part of the leaves will make chlorophyll needed for plantgrowth?????

Bob, I thought Arnhild was just recently into hostas.  Lot of common sense
going here.  Narda