Re: [streak] swoosh seedlings

At 12:03 PM 29.1.00 -0800, Bob wrote:
>  I notice some of the
> streaked ones that have half a leaf of one color and the other half
> another and are the ones that I find the most attractive seem to grow
> slower than any of the others whether solid or streaked.

Bob --- I am not sure but it makes sence to me that seedlings that have
very little green in the leaves will grow less - or slover - because they
have less photosynthesis production of 'food for the plant'? Only the green
part of the leaves will make chlorophyll needed for plantgrowth?????
Or ... ?
Could also be an explaination on the 'embrodrery effect' - like in Muntant
Ninja?
Arnhild