Re: [streak] swoosh seedlings

Narda and Bob - you are right about me recently into hosta .. but long time
gardening! ... and this is general knowlegdement - didn't you learn botany
in school? - remember the yellow and green colours are neigbours in the
rainbow .. and I am sure there are some small near invisible green
chlorophyll bits in the yellow colour in any yellow leaved plant?
Arnhild